Thursday, December 8, 2011
Sunday, November 20, 2011
- No passing of clothing or holding of equipment
- No passing of nutrition or hydration except from the official nutrition/hydration area
- No pacers are allowed in the run leg.
- This includes dropped cap and goggles, water bottles, power gel/energy bars wrapper, etc.
- Some races do not allow speed suits. Swimmer must not cover the neck, extend past the shoulder, nor extend past the knees. Swimwear may contain a zipper. All tri suits must be sleeveless and must not go beyond the knees.
- Allow 3 bike lengths between you and the next person in front of you except when passing; drop by 3 bike lengths after being passed. Drafting subject to time penalty or disqualification. Drafting is only allowed for professionals, elites and only if stated in the rules of the race organizer.
- All athletes are expected to conduct themselves in a sportmanlike way. Race Organizer reserves the right to refuse future race entry and to disqualify anyone who conducts himself or herself in a way unbecoming of an athlete. fighting, foul language, cheating and other sportmanlike conduct will not be tolerated. (May also observe/apply to the parents of Triathlon kids)
Thursday, November 17, 2011
- Mark Kevin Ko
- Michael Joseph Ko
- Kokoy Delmo
- Apple Ticsay
- Warren Evangelista
Monday, November 14, 2011
The McHappy Day Fun Run is for the benefit of the Bright Mind Read project one of McDonald House Charities (RMHC) flagship program. BMR is a partnership program with the Department of Education (DepEd) that aims to provide beginning reading curricula and tools for grade one public school students all over the country. All proceeds from McHappy Day will be used to purchase BMR kits to reach more public schools.
They have different categories:
- 3km children for 6-12 years old
- 5km open for all ages above 3 years old.
- 10 km open for 15 years old and above and
- 3k family which is composed of 4 members.
For 1k participants they can decorate and/or design the bib that will be given to them. For the 3K and 5K participants they are encouraged to wear their best head-dress for the hat parade. While for the 3k family, the team should wear costume related to each other. E.g. Goldilocks and the three bears. Winners for these contests will receive a prize. For the 1k and 3k run for children, parents/guardians should submit a xerox of NSO birth certificate or passprt
Prizes are as follows:
1k children: Male and Female winners
- First place: Gift certificate= 2,000
- Second Place: Gift certificate= 700
- Third place: Gift certificate= 500
3k Children: Male and Female winners
- First place: Gift certificate= 1,500
- Second Place: Gift certificate= 1000
- Third place: Gift certificate= 700
5k: Male and Female winners (plus medals)
- First place: Gift certificate= 1,000 + cash= 2,500
- Second Place: Gift certificate= 500 + cash= 2,000
- Third place: Gift certificate= 500 + cash= 1,000
10k: Male and Female winners
- First place: Gift certificate= 2,000 + cash= 3,000
- Second Place: Gift certificate= 1,000 + cash= 2,000
- Third place: Gift certificate= 500 + cash= 1,500
- First place: Gift certificate= 3,000
- Second Place: Gift certificate= 2,000
- Third place: Gift certificate= 1,000
- Best Bib - 1km = Gift Certificate: 500
- Best HeadDress 3k/5K = Gift Certificate: 1,000
- Best Costume – Family = Gift Certificate: 2,000
Registration prices for the race are as follows:
- 1km= 250php
- 3km Children=300php
- 10km= 600php
- 3km Family= 1000php
Registration fee includes:
- McHappy Day Fun Run Kit: Race Bib (4 Bibs per Race Kit for 3K Family Category), McHappy Day Reminders with Route Map
- Meal Stub: Food can only be claimed and distributed at the venue on the race day itself (6am onwards)
- Finisher’s Shirt: It can be claimed at the designated booth once the run is completed.
- Finisher’s certificate: It can be claimed at the designated booth once the run is completed.
Registration ends on November 20, 2011
Participants can register at our website http://www.mchappyday.com.ph/ or at our following registration sites starting located at MCDO Greenhills, MCDO El Pueblo, MCDO Piazza, MCDO Greenbelt, MCDO Alabang, ,(Every Fridays 3pm-9pm; Saturdays-Sundays 7am-9pm) and at RUNNR BHS (Mondays-Sundays 12nn-9pm.)
For further information you can log on at our website: http://www.mchappyday.com.ph/ .
Thursday, November 10, 2011
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Thursday, November 3, 2011
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Monday, October 24, 2011
Imagine a thousand pairs of feet rushing amidst the sunset. Feel the adrenaline racing through their veins. See passion come to life in a race to help reach the dreams of the next generation.
On its 3rd year, SunPIOLOgy 2012 enjoins everyone to RAVE and RUN to RAISE funds for a cause as Sun Life Financial-Philippines collaborates once again with Piolo Pascual’s Hebreo Foundation.
Run to raise funds
“Sunset Run” which celebrates good health and the exhilaration of conquering one’s goals and aspirations, no matter the distance. “Running is a meditation for me, a time to think and just let myself go. It is also a challenge to see how far I can go,” volunteers Piolo who is, himself, a duathlete and a competitive runner.
The race begins with a Vertical Run at the Sun Life Centre at the corner of 5th avenue and Rizal drive Road races for 3k, 5k and 10k distances will commence one after the other a few blocks away at the 11th Avenue, North Bonifacio. A 500-M costume run is open for kids age 5-10 years old.
Registration is accepted in Toby’s and Runnr outlets in Alabang Town Center, Bonifacio High Street, Shangri-la Mall, and TriNoma until November 4.Rave for art
The triology opens on December 10 with a benefit exhibit to be unveiled at the lobby of the newly-inaugurated Sun Life Centre, a pioneering GREEN structure in Bonifacio Global City.
Themed “Panoramic Portals,” the 24-piece visual piece features Pascual’s latest photo collection side by side with original artworks hand-drawn by a Hebreo scholar who happens to be an upcoming artist as well. Using old masters classic strokes, the paintings would illuminate Piolo’s different persona in and out of the limelight.
Saturday, October 22, 2011
Friday, October 21, 2011
For the post-race activities, Ebe Dancel, noted former vocalist of Sugarfree, will be jamming with the race participants who are in for some wholesome rock party. Also provide rocking beats at the race are top band Stonefree and rising indie band Blue Boy Bites. Other standout bands from the music scene will sustain the live performances at the adobo Run.