The MVPs will traverse 2,795 kilometers of the entire archipelago. They will be tasked to run, bike , kayak, sail, and swim the distance; each challenge will be timed and recorded. The challenger with the best total cumulative race time will be the Ultimate Pharmaton MVP.
The Five (5) Finalists are:
1. Anthony Cuerpo - an Off-Road Enthusiast. Duathlete.
2. TJ Isla - an accomplished Triathlete
3. Miguel Lopez - an ITU level 1 coach, member of Fitness First Triathlon Team
4. Popo Remigio - member of all girls Triathlon Team David's Salon.
5. Monica Torres - former National Athlete and, an accomplished Triathlete.
See related post for Pharmathon challenge Are you up for the Pharmathon Unleashed Challenge?