The marathon is designed to test the limits of a man's athletic prowess in direct competition with everyone else on-track. It’s not about how fast but how far.
The rogin-E Last Man Running is virtually a first in the Philippine running scene, it brings into fore not only the endurance of the body against time but also the endurance of the will against the will of others.
The Rogin-E Last Man Running will be taking off on February 20, 2011 at Venezia Plaza, Mckinley Hill,
How to register:
- For the period of January 1 to February 20, 2011, customers who purchase any Rogin-E bottle at participating drugstores will be entitled to join the Rogin-E Last Man Running event on February 20, 2011.
- To register - All race categories
- Customers must keep their receipts as proof of purchase and show it at Rogin-E Last Man Running registration booths at the following venues.
Trinoma Mall 1
Jan 7-9, Feb 11-13, Feb 18-19
Jan 7-9, Jan 21-23, Jan 14, Jan 28, Feb 4
Market Market Global City
Feb 4-6, Feb 11-13, Feb 18-19
Mall of Asia Mall 1
Jan 14-16, Jan 29-30
SM North Edsa Main
Jan 21-23, Feb 4-6
Jan 15-16, Jan 28-30
| || |
Feb 1-13 (3-8pm)
· Together with the receipt, customers must fill out the registration form which covers a waiver of liability.
· For those joining the Rogin-E LMR category, an additional copy of race result page of a full marathon(42.195km) or a race longer than 42km (held within the last 6 months prior to the Rogin-E event) indicating his/her name as proof or a certification from a physician indicating fitness to participate in an athletic competition is required.
- Walk-in participants are welcome to join. They just need to buy any Rogin-E bottle at registration booths during the event.
For 5k Run, gun start is at 6:00am
5k Bib and Race Course
For the 10km is 5:45am
10k Bib and Race Course
For the Last Man Running, gunstart is 4:00am
RELMR Bib and Race Course (run in 7 hours)
- In this category, there will be only one winner, that is the ultimate runner who has covered the longest distance in a span of seven (7) hours. You must run around a much longer area and distance of one lap approximately 2.5km.
- There will be distance markers positioned at intervals of 100m around the perimeter of the route to provide the approximate distance covered.
- LMR participants will be handed out with different colored strings each time they pass the checkpoint on the race course perimeter. These strings will determine the number of laps each runner has covered. As a redundant check, there will be 4 race judges who will be positioned separately at the four corners of the course perimeter. They will record the respective bib number of the LMR participants as they pass them.
- At no time during the race, a Rogin-E LMR contender will be allowed to stop except for the following cases: (a) for lavatory break (b) to drink at hydration stations, and (c) to fix running gear/apparel. Any other reason for stopping will subject the LMR contender for disqualification.
- A LMR participant has the option to withdraw from the race at any time during the 7-period. Upon withdrawal all colored strings given during his/her participation in the race will be collected by the most proximate race marshal.
- All participants of Rogin-E LMR must maintain the corresponding minimum pace at the followingportions of the race period.
Ø 1st two (2) hours – 6mins/km
Ø 2nd two (2) hours – 7mins/km
Ø 3rd two (2) hours – 8mins/km
Ø Last hour - 9mins/km.
This will be monitored by red shirt wearing pacers who will be running alongside the participants. All participants who will be unable to maintain the minimum pace will be swept off the course by roving as well as strategically located (at every 50m along the course) race marshals. Aside from this, the pacers will also be given the same colored strings at each pass at the checkpoint. Any participant who will be wearing one less string compared to the pacers and are passed by the latter will also be swept off the course.
- All swept contenders of the Rogin-E LMR will have to surrender their strings to the designated race marshals once they are taken out of the race.
- At exactly 7 hours after gunstart, all race marshals will simultaneously blow their whistles to signal the end of the endurance race. All participants of the Rogin-E LMR who are still in contention will be assisted right away by the most proximate race marshal. His/Her race bib number and exact location (from the nearest distance marker) will then be recorded and subsequently submitted to the chief race judge to determine The Rogin-E Last Man Running.
- rogin-E Last Man Running will receive -
- Php 50,000.00
- Medal and Trophy
- 10k Top Male and Female will receive -
- Php 10,000.00 each
- Php 5,000.00 each
Rogin-E was especially formulated to provide this kind of intense, indomitable endurance. It contains Deanol for mental potency, Korean Panax Ginseng for endurance and Royal Jelly for youthful vitality.